Becoming a quality study program by applying science, technology, art and culture (STAC) in works inspired by Catholic values and Pancasila.
- To conduct learning and teaching process in the field of accounting science characterized by humanism, dialogism, creativity, innovation, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness, and interdisciplinarity.
- To conduct research activities in the field of accounting science by integrating a variety of sciences, dialog between faith and reason, adhering to ethics, and being open to developments in science, technology, art and culture (STAC).
- To conduct community service in the field of accounting to help creating general welfare (bonum commune).
- To improve the quality of the learning and teaching process and competence in the field of accounting
- To produce accounting graduates that are professional, have high integrity, and responsive to developments in science, technology, art and culture (STAC)
- To produce scientific works and researches in the field of accounting that support developments in education, and conduct community service activities that support improvements and empowerment of the society
- To develop professional accounting human resources that are in keeping with the needs of the society
- To improve the efficiency and effectiveness of institutional management to gain good and transparent governance of the facilities and infrastructure of the Accounting Program
- To expand cooperation networks to improve the knowledge and skills of civita academica in accordance with the field of accounting